Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gadgets


I added two new 'gadgets' to the blog this week both collecting donations. The first one is called Greenies after the famous pet treats and the other Kate's northern efforts PART III........ . Greenies is for JEARS the volunteer group I connect with while up in Tohoku and the "Efforts" one , an awesome friend put together on my behalf.

As you know I have been collecting donations here and sending them north. Well, unfortunately for me they don't travel for free so things have been 'budgetarily' rearranged (:-))(sorry Mr.Agnew!!)so one button will go to offset my shipping costs and animal needs on the ground and the other will go to the charity I volunteer with. Either way it all goes to the animals affected by the earthquake, tsunami and ongoing nuclear crisis in Fukushima.


No comments:

Post a Comment